- Booked DJ for ceremony/reception music
- Booked florist
- Engagement session done (check out some pics here)
- Menswear purchased
- Centerpieces picked up (Thanks Mr & Mrs Awesome!)
- Super close to having invitations/placecards finalized
- Guestbook is here and I love it!
- Cake Topper by Bling Diva Designs is here and ahhhhmazing!
- Cake design selected
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties planned
- Rome hotel BOOKED!
I guess I promised you a save the date scan and that has not happened yet, so I will really try to remember to do that when I get home :)
I have some ideas for gifts for the wedding party. I need to help my mom find a dress and maybe JB's mom too. We also need to get our dads some suits. I feel like I have accomplished so much, but I feel like there is still much more to do.
I picture the day in my mind often. I try not to get too set on how things will go that day because I don't want to have some crazy expectations that will be shattered (this, my friends, is my biggest fear). All I know is that I am very excited to marry JB, celebrate with our friends and family, and to explore Germany/Rome with him and some of our friends. I feel like 5 months is a long time, but at the same time, I feel like I am already running out of time before the big day.
Any words of advice, wisdom, or tips for the rest of my planning? I'm looking specifically for things I may not have thought of yet, so anything you can offer would be much appreciated!