Some examples for you:
- I had to buy every single issue of Bop, Big Bopper, Tiger Beat, YM, and any other magazine that has his picture on the cover.
- I would tear out his centerfold pics and made them into a border around the top of my walls.
- I watched the Lion King a ridiculous amount of times, and to date it's my favorite Disney movie simply because he was the voice of Simba.
- I have the timeless classics Man of the House and Tom & Huck on VHS, which I have also watched countless times. Well, not since DVDs became all the rage and I lost track of my VCR. Sad face.
- When I got my braces off freshman year and they were ready to make my retainers, they told me I could pick out whatever color I wanted and if I wanted to put a design or picture in the actual retainer, I could bring one in. I got teal, because teal and purple was the most awesome color combo of the mid-90s (and the colors of my Lion King bedding, obvi) and I gave them a magazine cut-out of JTT's HEAD!!! I legit had homeboy's dome piece on the roof of my mouth 24/7.
So while I was reading Caroline's blog and saw that he had gone from this: