1. I have very vivid dreams. Often part of our morning routine is for me to tell JB what I dreamed about the night before and sometimes this takes a while. I think it actually runs in my family because my mom and my brother are the same way.
2. I have an irrational fear of low flying aircraft and large objects. By large I mean skyscrapers, cruise ships, aircraft carriers, big rigs, etc. Oh, and pretty much anything military/war related. I think I was a soldier in my past life or something. I dunno.
3. I have always felt inadequate when it comes to doing my hair and makeup. Good thing I have a BFF who is a hair/makeup artist.
4. I danced for 12 years. Tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, lyrical, etc. I did two years of cheer and two years of dance team in high school. I.Miss.Performing. I miss it so much. I want to start dancing again, but can't afford the studio I want to go to. :(
5. I am really good with pop culture, but terrible with current events. It's definitely something I always feel like I want to change, but then I lack the interest to educate myself on it all. And so...here we are.
6. I hate missing out on things. Anything really. I used to have a schedule that was jam packed because I had to fit everything in. I finally realized that I was just stressing myself out and I needed to take more time for myself. It's still a work in progress, but JB is really good at reminding me about it.
7. I'm writing a story. I am only a couple of pages into it, but plan to finish it one day. It's non-fictional, so I don't have to worry about where the storyline will go. It will kind of just write itself if I can get myself to sit down long enough to write. I always get sidetracked by facebook and blogs though.
So, there's my seven facts. Now I get to pick 7 other fabulous people to receive their award! In no particular order we have:
Young & Fabulous
Ashley at Oh Me!
West Sac Honey
Kristin at Busy Bee
Thank you so much for reading!